Our client, with headquarter close to Dortmund/Germany and over 750 employees, develops high quality energy-, data transmission and automation systems used in mobile industrial applications worldwide. With these flexible solutions and services the family owned company primarily address customers and global players from the automotive, intralogistics, port technology and crane technology sectors in 52 countries worldwide.
- Expanding the strategic business development of the largest international key account(s) in the port and crane technology sector – referring to the growth of the global core markets
- Development and implementation of a strategy for these international key accounts based on the global sales strategy
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial and technology aspects
- Carrying out market- and competitor analysis as well as the development of KPIs
- Close cooperation with internal interfaces of the company
- Several years of experience and proven success in the global B2B key account sales in the area of port and crane technology
- International network in the branches mentioned above as well as proven technical understanding of the corresponding products
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented thinking and acting, as well as willingness to travel internationally associated to the interest to socio- and intercultural behavior
- Communication skills on a high level especially in order to explain technical products
Have we sparked your interest?
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Andreas Wehlitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 (0)160 500 80 29. Of course, he guarantees discretion.
Pawlik Recruiters GmbH, Zirkusweg 2, 20359 Hamburg