You think the connection of businesses, universities, research, and investment is the breakthrough foundation for a sustainable future? Our client is a true enabler in the field of innovation to increase raw material resource efficiency due to its unique network and collaborative environment through its link to the European Union. The organization is seeking a Head of Communications (m/f/d) to join the team to further develop the communication strategy, streamline the company’s communication activities in a structured and efficient way, and increase the visibility of the organization to raise awareness of the importance of raw materials for Europe among stakeholders.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply today!
- You will be functionally responsible for all related communications activities across EIT RawMaterials.
- You will provide strategic and operational leadership to your team and ensure professional support to the CEO, to the management team as well as to the staff.
- You will own the development and delivery of our corporate communications strategy across all channels to reach out to the various stakeholders.
- You will ensure the continuity of our communication activities whilst expanding our existing network of politicians, key stakeholders, and academia.
- You will be member of the organizations’ management team, reporting directly to and interacting with the CEO.
- You are an experienced and passionate communicator with a comprehensive and quick understanding of complex issues.
- You bring solid experience leading communication teams working across all sectors, including media and public relations, marketing campaigns and digital / social media.
- You bring a proven track record of developing and implementing a consistent communications strategy.
- You have experience working in a complex, fast-paced international business to identify key messages and translate them into a clear, concise plan.
- You have excellent organisational skills, to multitask and respond quickly to competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Your Perspective with our Client
- Full-time, permanent position with an opportunity to work remotely from any Europe-based location
- A dynamic new work environment
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to realize your career ambitions
- Meaningful job for the best of European sustainable future.
If you have any questions, Dipl.-Ing. Claus Pels-Leusden can be reached at email@example.com or by telephone on +49 (0)171-57 34 160 at any time, including evenings and weekends, and will of course guarantee discretion.
Pawlik Recruiters GmbH, Bessie-Coleman-Straße 7, HOLM – Frankfurt Airport, 60549 Frankfurt a.M.