You think the connection of businesses, universities, research, and investment is the breakthrough foundation for a sustainable future? Our client is a true enabler in the field of innovation to increase raw material resource efficiency due to its unique network and collaborative environment through its link to the European Union. As Head of Operations, you will remotely pave the way for startups that prove to be sustainably successful for the future in the field of innovative technologies for the raw materials sector through in-depth audits. Be part of the change and create a European Union where raw materials are a major strength!
- You will be responsible for leading the operational team as well as structuring and facilitating operations related projects.
- You will be managing the financial and performance control of the organization at both the portfolio and project level.
- Overseeing and administering the annual business plan process and grant reporting cycle as a liaison between the partners and our client is in your capable hands.
- You will develop operational dashboards to monitor KPIs as well as overall performance and advise the Board in this regard, considering the financial sustainability goals of the organization.
- You will work closely with co-location centers to assess risks and plans for innovation projects.
- You have a university degree or equivalent in economics or business administration.
- Your career includes at least 5 years of experience in operations or project management – Prince2 certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Due to your profound understanding of controlling KPIs and general performance aspects as well as your strong rational mindset you have competence in developing project case related analytical assessment tools.
- As a team player in a multicultural team, you can identify together with the EU objectives.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English – other European languages are an advantage.
If you have any questions, Dipl.-Ing. Claus Pels-Leusden can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 (0) 171 57 34 160 at any time, including evenings and weekends, and will of course guarantee discretion.
Pawlik Recruiters GmbH, Bessie-Coleman-Straße 7, HOLM – Frankfurt Airport, 60549 Frankfurt a.M.