As a subsidiary of a globally active market leader in the field of complex medical technology systems, we provide all products and services required for a successful implementation of digitization projects for the operating room. As part of our growth strategy and the introduction of further important product innovations, we are taking the next step in the company’s more than 100 years history. That’s why we would like to strengthen our team and recruit a qualified IT individual with your profile for this newly created position.
- After a targeted training period, you will quickly be integrated into current development projects in the field of medical image and video processing
- As a member of a small and agile development team, you will work on the realization of new software solutions in C++ on Linux platforms
- Depending on your personal interests, AI-based topics or the development of UI components will also be considered.
- A wide scope of design allows you to implement your own ideas.
- You will work closely with teammates and other stakeholders (e.g., product management and business development) to bring high-quality healthcare software products to market
- You may also develop automated integration and unit tests
- You may also process service requests
- You will work according to Scrum (requirements management, conceptual technical solution approaches, effort and budget estimation, definition of sprints, programming, testing, design documentation according to ISO 13485 and IEC 62304)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or comparable IT-related disciplines (computer science, medical technology, physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, …)
- or comparable qualified education (e.g. specialist IT) with appropriate additional qualification and / or professional experience
- Either knowledge in C++ under Linux or focus on frontend development (Vue.js or TypeScript)
- Image or video processing or augmented reality application knowledge beneficial
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a flat organizational structure
- Interest in new technologies, frameworks and current methodologies in software development
- Ability to work as part of a cross-site development team
- Motivation to work independently, structured and in a responsible way, coupled with the desire to shape and perform this task in the long term
Are you interested to learn more?
Then call our consultant, Mr. Werner Gmelin, at +49 (0)69 – 27 22 67 80, also in the evenings and on weekends at +49 (0)172 – 69 19 525. He will answer your first questions and inform you about the further procedure. Or you can send him an e-mail directly to email@example.com quoting the reference number WG9823.You are also welcome to book an appointment via the link.
Pawlik Recruiters GmbH, Hamburger Allee 26-28, 60486 Frankfurt am Main